Thursday, August 1, 2024

Stitch the Summer Olympics: Day Six

Ooops I'm a day late...lol  I plan to catch up today, so I'll probably have two posts today.  The objective Day 6 was Cycling, and we were supposed to stitch something with a circle.  I chose Winter Posey by Jeannette Douglas as my project, but I was feeling ALOT worse yesterday so I finally forced myself to put in 278 stitches at the end of the night.  I'm not sure when I'll get back to it but hopefully soon.  I have always loved this sweet little project just never found the time to stitch it.  This is stitched on 40 count natural over two with the enclosed silk floss.




I'm feeling much better today...not ready to turn cartwheels, but at least I feel more human.  LOL!!  I'll be working on my oldest WIP today...but I'll post that under Day 6 when I get around to it.  Happy Stitching and Stay Safe!!   

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Pretty start, DJ! Glad to hear you are feeling better!