Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Stitch The Summer Olympics: Day 12

 It's Day 12 where the theme was Equestrian and we were to stitch something with an animal.  I picked up this little sloth called Chill Out a Dimensions kit for my DIL.  She loves sloths!  I thought I would make it for her for Christmas.  I didn't get as far as I hoped, but once the Olympics are over I will get it done and finished.  I hope she likes it!  




It's been a good day after the craziness of last week.  Tomorrow the theme is Synchronized Swimming...such an artful event, can't wait to watch some of it tomorrow.  Good night and Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You made a good start on the sloth, DJ. Your DIL is going to love it.

Sandy said...

The sloth is cute! You made good headway. Happy stitching and watching.

Sandy's Space