Thursday, August 8, 2024

Stitch The Summer Olympics: Day 14

It's Day 14 and the theme was Weightlifting.  Today we were to stitch something we couldn't "weight" to stitch on.  I chose to stitch on Flower Tray Set by Jeannette Douglas.  I kept changing my mind, but my mind kept thinking about this Flower Tray Set.  I love the different stitches, so decided I would go back and stitch on this.  I can't wait to finish it!!  




Well it's been an exciting day here today.  We are expecting Hurricane Debby to arrive.  We have been under a tornado watch since around 6:30 PM until 7:00 AM tomorrow morning.  It's been very quiet except for the rain.  Let's hope it stays that way.  Part of me is afraid to fall asleep...the other half of me is struggling to stay awake (darned Covid has left me drained) so I'll let you know which part of me wins.  For those under the threat of stormy weather...stay safe!  I'll see you tomorrow, Lord willing.  Happy Stitching! 

No comments: