Friday, August 9, 2024

Stitch The Summer Olympics: Day 15

Day 15 and the theme today was Soccer and we were to stitch toward our GOOOOAL on any piece.  I decided to stitch on Flower Tray Set by Jeannette Douglas as I was nearing a finish.  And I WAS able to finish the tray!  I'm so excited...now I need to fully finish it, but that may take a little time.  Now I only have the pin drum and the needlebook to stitch!  



I picked up two finished items today.  First is Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler by The Stitchy Box.  Not too keen on the frame, but love that it's finished and ready to hang on the wall!



Next is Wonders of the Hubble Space Telescope by Climbing Goat Designs.  This was a SAL last year that I was able to keep up with...and now it's framed.  I really love how this one turned out!  



Well Tropical Storm Debby has left the area.  Looks like we lost power for a short time last night but it was back on by the time we woke up this morning.  There were lots of rain downpours throughout the day but the danger is past.  

Two more days to go before the Olympics are over.  I'm not sure what will happen this weekend, but hopefully I'll get the challenges worked up.  I hope all is well with everyone.  Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I got way behind but catching up today. Sorry you will see a million emails from me haha.

Love your two framed pieces. Beautiful.