Saturday, August 10, 2024

Stitch The Summer Olympics: Day 16

Day 16 and the theme was Modern Pentathlon.  We were to stitch something that was part of a series.  I changed my mind again, and started stitching N from the Noel series by Stoney Creek.  I love this series, and collected all the free patterns when they were offered once a month from their website.  This is stitched on 18 count white Anne Cloth over one with 2 strands of DMC.  I substituted some of the specialty threads, so we will see how it turns out.




Busy day today so only put in about 428 stitches.  It's going to work up fast I hope.  The kids were over today getting things from our storage unit.  We had been storing some of the baby stuff that Miss Sassy Pants grew out of.  They are getting her room ready, as she will be moving out of the nursery.  She will be 3 a month from today...but she learns so fast.  Today, while they were sorting and moving I played hot/cold with her.  I would hide something in another room, then she would try to find it by my saying...hot...hotter...oh cold...ice cold...and she caught on pretty quick.  I know I'm partial, but she always surprises me how quickly she learns things.  

I'm not sure how much stitching I will get done tomorrow...we had plans to see a movie, but you know what they say....we make plans, and God laughs.  I'll let you know how the day goes.  Till then...Happy Stitching!  

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Another lovely stitch, I enjoyed watching the Modern Pentathlon. Three already, time goes so quickly, enjoy the movie

Shelly said...

Pretty colors in that N pattern! Miss Pants is clearly on her way! Hope you get to see the movie🤞🏽🤞🏽

Katie said...

Oh that is a beautiful piece.