Monday, January 9, 2023

Ta Da!

I have a lot of 12 Days of Christmas sets to stitch.  The most recent one I've been working on is fairly new, but when I saw it, I had to stitch it.  The others are bigger and will take quite a bit of time to stitch.  These SEEMED small...lol...but there is a lot of work in each of them.  Still, I was able to stitch them all in about a month.  Here are the last two that completes the set.  A Partridge in a Pear Tree 



and Two Turtle Doves.  



These came from the book Sam Hawkin's 520 Christmas Cross Stitch Designs.  There are a lot of sweet patterns in this book so I'm sure I'll be stitching more...but for now I'm thankful to have finished the 12 Days of Christmas set.  Fingers crossed I'll be able to fully finish them off before the end of the month...along with Hope Song.  Wish me luck!  Happy Stitching!! 

6 comments:

Sandra said...

The last 2 in the set look lovely, you are certainly a fast and neat stitcher. Still can't make up my mind about getting the book, I have one on my watching page on Ebay and it's not expensive.

diamondc said...

Hi DJ: The birds are lovely; I am going to stitch loads of Christmas this year it's a goal I have to stitch ornaments this year.
I like the Partridge in A Pear Tree, it is a beauty so is Turtle Dove will you be adding one more Dove, just curious.

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

These are so pretty, DJ!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely DJ, it's a beautiful set

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work on this set.
I keep thinking about stitching all the different Partridges in their Pear Trees rather than the entire sets!

Katie said...

Too cute. Glad you finished them.