Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!  



I'm happy to be participating again in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop organized by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching.  This fun game starts by visiting Serendipitous Stitching blog by clicking (here).  Each of those participating are given a picture of something we would give as a secret valentine gift that someone else has stitched.  We then hop around the blogs, leaving messages where we have visited, until we find the picture we submitted.  It's always fun seeing what others have stitched, and visiting different blogs to see what others have been up to.  It's a great way to meet other stitchers and sometimes even get great ideas in finishing, or adding to our stashes!  To those participating, thanks so much for visiting!  If this is your first time here at my blog, thank you and I hope you'll be back for more "fun".  Thank you, Jo, for organizing the hop and making blog life fun on the web!  Without further ado, above is the picture I've been given.  I LOVE this so much, it's so beautifully stitched and finished!  And now I have to stitch this one myself...I found this freebie on the Primitive Hare's blog here (click)   And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be hopping around the blogosphere looking for the picture I submitted....take care, and Happy Stitching!  Oh, and have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

13 comments:

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Nice to visit with you again. Not mine but a very pretty finish and I look forward to more details when the items creator identifies themselves

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
It is a fabulous design and beautifully finished too.

jocondine said...

1989 is probably a wedding year for this stitcher, but who is it, not me even if I married in 1989 too! I love the fabric, ribbons and the very elegant finish. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet piece! I stitched this for my husband back when it first came out. Happy Valentine's Day, DJ!

Gwen said...

Lovely finish. Not mine though.

gracie said...

Happy Valentine's day....

Beth in IL said...

Beautiful piece! Thank you for finding the free pattern for us.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a really cute one, hope you'll get to stitch it soon! It's not mine though, so I'll be hopping along. Happy Valentines Day!

Roni said...

Lovely finish. Happy Valentines

Bridgette said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Not my stitching, but a beautiful finish.

Astrids dragon said...

A darling stitched piece, but not mine.
Happy hearts day!

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's mine 💕 and yes it's the year of our marriage and the beginning of Team Hearnden. Happy Valentine's DJ 💗

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful finish on this one, Happy Valentine's Day!