Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Happy Dancing...and not for the reason you think...


We are happy dancing here at DJ's Digs...I've been sitting on some news for quite some time now, but I've finally been given permission to share the happy news!  Little Miss is going to be a Big Sister!  Our lovely DIL has had a rough go the first few months so we were waiting a while before she gave us permission to share the good news.  Please pray for her as she continues along this journey, as things were a little rough with Miss A and we suspect we might have some complications this go round as well.  We anxiously await the new arrival in November...something to be especially thankful for this year!  

So on that note, I better get busy, I may have another stocking to stitch before Christmas...oh who am I kidding, it took me 3 years to start this one!  LOL  Soooo many decisions, and I think I'll wait until he or she arrives to decide on the stocking for him/her.  Speaking of stockings, I've decided to give my hand a break today and find something else to stitch.  I'll be back shortly with more progress I'm sure...but for now, here is where Happy Snowman will be sitting!  Just his coat, hat, background and personalization section at the top to finish.  



Keep safe in this weather, and healthy!  Happy Stitching everyone! 

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What incredible news to read! I will keep your DIL in my prayers for this pregnancy. Little Miss A looks adorable.

Terri said...

Congratulations to all! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and birth!

Shelly said...

Happy news! Congrats to your family! Keeping your DIL in my prayers🙏🏼 The Big Sister is a cutie!

Katie said...

Wohoo Great news. I will keep her in my daily thoughts. Beautiful progress on your stocking.