Thursday, May 7, 2020

On the Seventh day of Maynia...


Despite having a super busy day...I was able to download and finish part 10 of Gloria by Tempting Tangles.  I love how this is turning out and I'm so excited that I've been able to keep up!!  So...here she is in all her Gloria...haha



Between two Zoom meetings today (a stitch session and a Bible study), a trip to two stores for supplies, and sorting through some stuff, I can't believe I had time to finish part 10.  I'm thankful though!!   Don't look too close, I made a mistake....I think I was able to make it look ok without frogging a section of it.  I don't even think it will bother me once I'm done!  Yay me!  LOL

I hope all of you are staying healthy and safe, and getting lots of stitch time!  Take care...

6 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous wip. I love her designs. Now that I have seen your progress I will now purchase it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gloria is even more Glorious as she grows! I just love those colours.

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on getting part 10 stitched up on Gloria!

Julie said...

Gloria is glorious!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love this project of yours. It's the colours that draw me to it.

Katie said...

Just beautiful indeed.