Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Maynia Day Six

Well, I was supposed to be stitching on a WIP today but I threw caution to the wind and stitched on another Maynia piece today.  I actually finished too!  This is a design by Carolyn Manning Designs that was in the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue called Peppermint Pal.  I stitched it on 32 count fabric over two with a couple substitutions since I had to stitch from stash!  What a fun stitch....


I got some happy mail today...my Yoda cup came...sadly a few days after Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you) but I still got to have a sip from it tonight after scrubbing it up good!


All in all it was a good day...now to head back up to my stitching chamber and put a few stitches in my Christmas Snowflake...let's see how far I get.  And...to sift through a few items and see what I should stitch tomorrow?  Decisions, decisions!!

Ok...off to get ready for bed....you know...if this quarantine lasts much longer I'm going to need a new pajama wardrobe.  My life will never be the same again...  Happy Stitching y'all!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I love your little finish. Those snowman are too adorable. Great new cup. I live in lazy pants and comfy shirts so I have quite a wardrobe. But even I need some things ones to add haha.

Vicky said...

Love the little snowman and your new cup.

Wouldn't you know it 2019 was the first year in forever I didn't buy the ornament issue of JCS LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choice, that little snowman is adorable and I love the dotty fabric too.

Julie said...

I like your choice of green for the hat and scarf on the snowman. So often red or blue is the choice for these accessories.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

He's a cheerful looking snowman.