Monday, May 11, 2020

11 Days of Maynia


Today I decided to stitch on something I had already started.  This will eventually be a Wedding sampler for Ben and Heather.  This is called Beach Wedding and came from a World of Cross Stitch magazine (I think).  I'm struggling with this one, I'm not sure why I'm finding it hard to work on...but I probably should get a move on since the wedding is supposed to happen this fall.  


Nothing else new to report I guess....I hope everyone is staying safe.  Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Hi DJ. I often find that for me it's the straightforward designs that can prove hard to work on 😁

Katie said...

I think I know this pattern and I love watching it grow.

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's looking good, sometimes it's the chart symbols that cause me trouble- good luck as you progress along.

Julie said...

I wonder if it's the colours as you have been working on such bright things recently.
My daughters wedding late June has been postponed :-(

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That looks like a good start anyway. I am glad they are still planning to get married this year. Something to look forward to.