Friday, May 8, 2020

On the 8th day of Maynia...

I've had this stuff in my stash since my husband gifted this SAL for me several months ago.  This is called God in my Garden by Tempting Tangles.  I'm stitching this on Antique Ivory 28 count over one.  It's going to be so tiny!!  I'm substituting Gloriana Silk for the Dinky Dyes they called for.  I don't have the names in front of me right now, but I'll write them the next time I update this SAL.  I printed out part 13 just two days ago, but I only got started today.  I was able to stitch all of parts 1 and 2 and most of 3 before I had to quit.  I had a busy day, I wish I had had more time to stitch today, I'm sure I could have got a lot more done.  


I have so many things in my stash, and honestly I never know from day to day what I'll be stitching on.  I'll surprise you with something else tomorrow.  Have a good night...and Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful start on this piece, DJ! Love the colors you are using!

Julie said...

Pretty, nice colours in this new one.
Take care x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I think Antique Ivory is one of my favourite linen fabric colours.

Katie said...

Beautiful work on this one.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh my goodness, you know how much I love Tiny!
And Tempting Tangles too. Their colours are gorgeous.