Friday, May 29, 2020

Now you see it....now you don't!


This was my stitching from today, May 29th.  I ended up choosing Flowers & Lace by Kooler Designs.  I realized after I had stitched the butterfly, that I had made a mistake counting.  So....it had to come out.  I set it aside for a few months because I was so discouraged.  But...I decided today was the day and I would make it part of Maynia.  I had to frog something else this month...so why not this one too.  So...here are before...after I removed the butterfly, and after I had restitched it!  

This is how it looked on March 18th.....



After I had frogged the butterfly....


And how it looks now.  *Huge sigh of relief*   Now I can pick it up and begin stitching without the "dread" of frogging hanging over me.



So....what will tomorrow bring?  Decisions, decisions...  Happy Stitching everybody!!

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm sorry the frog visited but it looks gorgeous now you've restitched

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's horrible that you had to redo the butterfly but at least that is out of the way now. I hope it's the only ripping that you have on this project.

Robin in Virginia said...

Bummer on the frog visit! Glad you were able to get it re-stitched!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It is annoying but satisfying when you get past the point you discovered the mistake! I can see that the placement would have messed up the rest of the design. I think to avoid frogging but in that case it was essential.