Sunday, July 28, 2024

Stitch the Olympics: Day Three

It's Day Three!  So far so good!  Today's theme is Summer Olympics...we were to stitch something relating to summer.  I chose Summer Posey by Jeannette Douglas.  This is stitched on 40 count natural over two using the Gloriana Silk threads provided in the kit.  






I have an idea how I want to finish this one too...but I'll have to wait a while before I get any finishing done.  This one had 1245 stitches...whew!  I'm glad I was home all day today so I could get this one done.  

I had something set aside for tomorrow....but I had a bit of a brainstorm...so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if I stick with the original plan...or opt for something I dreamed up!  Happy Stitching!   

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a pretty piece you stitched, DJ! I love the colors in this one. Happy Monday!