Saturday, July 20, 2024

Counting the days...

So far I've only counted to 7...lol.  I'm working diligently on the 12 Days of Christmas Stockings by Anne Beez Folk Art.  I truly love these designs.  I have to admit, though, I received my package of Sarah Sanderson in the mail yesterday and I'm itching to get started on her!  Oops, sorry for the squirrel moment!  LOL  I started these stockings while on vacation to Ocean City, Maryland last month.  I got sidetracked a bit when I got home...but I'm back on track now!  I started stocking 8 last night, so I won't show that one, but here are the first 7 so far!  









With a little luck I'll get back to work on stocking 8 tonight...but I'm hoping to have a finishing day today.  I have had some ideas about a few different things, and I better strike while the iron is hot!  Hopefully soon I'll have an update on that.   We had a busy weekend planned but a wrench got thrown in...with a little luck I'll be going to a craft fair tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  Thanks for taking the time to visit.  Happy Stitching! 

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi DJ: These are adorable, it seems black is the color fabric this year for Christmas designs.
Love seeing what you are working on.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are gorgeous, will you be making them into individual stockings ... happy stitching x

Robin in Virginia said...

Stockings 1 to 7 look absolutely gorgeous, DJ. The colors are amazing. Hope you had a productive finishing day. Happy Sunday!