Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My Stitcher's Heart

 I stitched this really quickly....I had this pattern in my stash, I had stitched it once, but when I went to stitch it again, I couldn't find it.   While on our way to West Virginia we stopped in the Cross Stitch Station and thankfully she had it in stock!  I'll be stitching this again, along with the other parts of it and finishing it on this other box that I have found.  The finish in the tray is going to be an exchange piece.  It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt.  I hope they like it!  This is My Stitcher's Heart by Hands On Designs stitched on 28 count white over one.  






That's all I have for this time...it's going to be a super busy week, but I'll talk about that next time.  Until then, Happy Stitching! 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finish, DJ! Lovely hexagon tray you used to put your stitch in!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a fun design and fits perfectly into the hexagon tray too.

Katie said...

Oh that's beautiful. Great finish!!