Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wednesday Finishing at the Zoo...

Did I mention I really hate finishing?  LOL!!  I don't mind looking for backing fabric, or trim, or things like that, I don't even mind lacing things to backing material...but I hate getting glue on my fingers, and I hate gathering lace, and stitching those pesky ornaments together (yes, I know I can glue it but...I think I hate glue more, and stitching really does help you place things where you want them to be).  My goal this year was to stitch at least two ornaments a month (I've been able to keep that goal) and finish them into ornaments before the month was over.  That's the tricky part.  LOL!!  Believe it or not, I finished 7 more pieces today and there are STILL more to do.  I'm debating whether to do them tomorrow or just let them be until next month...decisions, decisions...Anyway, here is what I was up to today!  

Christmas at the Farm



Poinsettia  



Christmas Night  



Rudolph  



Christmas Love  




Special Delivery  



Mr. Grinch  



Now I'm off to give my brain another break and get some stitching done!  I hope you aren't getting tired of my posts...take care wherever you are, and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh DJ, each one is a beauty. Well done on the finishing! While I can do the finishing, I just don't enjoy it at all. So I send things off to be finished. It is a win win in my book because the items would get finished in time to be given and it allows me more time to stitch not to mention that I strongly dislike finishing. Enjoy your Thursday!