Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday Finishings and DONE for a while :)

Well I hope you aren't tired of seeing all the goodies I've been working on.  There are SOOOO many more but I'm done, my fingers are sore, and this last biscornu tried my patience, so I'm off to get some stitching done, maybe catch up on some SALs I've fallen behind in.  So these are...  

My Wishes for You



and the straw that broke the camels back...a freebie biscornu by Kissy Cross.  




I went back to see if there were still freebies on her blog, but sadly most of them have been deleted.  You can search back if you like the address is  Kissycross.twoday.net .  And on that note, I'm back to stitching away the day.  I hope you all are having a fabulous day!   Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are lovely finishes, DJ. Sorry the biscornu caused you fits, but it is a beauty. Hope you had an enjoyable stitching day!