Sunday, March 5, 2023

Attention Deficit Perhaps?

I'm not sure why I'm all over the place lately.  This sometimes happens to me at the beginning of the month...so many SALs I'm hoping to keep up with...so little time to get them stitched?  Who knows?  LOL!!  It's the 5th and I've already stitched on 5 different projects this month...seriously, I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with me...LOL!!  Here's where I'm at...

On the first day of the month I finished stitching part two of Wonders of the Hubble Space Telescope SAL by Climbing Goat Designs.  I'm not as enamored with this one as I was with part one...though I still love this SAL.  This part was released on the 25th of February and the next part will be released by the 25th of March.  I sincerely hope I can keep up, I do love this especially this fabric! 




I also caught up with and finished week 9 of the Peppermint Purple 2023 SAL on the 1st.  These little blocks usually only take 60-90 minutes.  Something about this block spoke to me, I love the different pathways you can see in this design.  Again, this is a weekly SAL...and I really hope to keep up with it too!  We shall see, I have a busy week coming up!  



On the 2nd of March I moved on to and finished the second part of Part of Your World by Story Stitches.  This was released on the 1st and I finished the second part on the 3rd of March!  Moving right along!  These Disney SALs by Story Stitches are fun to watch unfold!  




I also worked on Count Twice by Plum Street Samplers which is a SAL I'm working on with Lady Mouse.  We agreed to spend some time on it each Thursday.  I'm stitching this on 40 ct. Hogbristle, while she is working on a white fabric.  I'm also substituting a lot of the colors...maybe I'll have to stitch this one again?  



On the 3rd of March I started Erin Go Bragh by Kitty and Me Designs.  I haven't had a lot of time the past few days but I'm really hoping I can finish stitching and finishing by St. Patrick's Day!  Wish me luck!  I'm stitching this on 36 count Antique White over two...don't be too shocked!  LOL!!  



I've been putting a few stitches in A Heart Remembers by Blackbird Designs here and there.  I started this on 32 count Legacy over one so it's smaller than this picture shows.  I love how it's coming out...but may restitch it if I can find the right fabric in 40 count over two.  This is how far I got by the end of February.  I'll be back working on this as soon as I finish Erin Go Bragh.  



If all goes well and I finish up the Christmas Ornaments from the challenges I'm working on, and when all the materials I ordered arrive, I'll be starting another SAL.  Yes, I'm crazy...but watch this space!  LOL  I have some big plans I'm working on...and I'll be posting about it soon!  I hope you all are keeping safe and making plans of your own!  Happy Stitching!   

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Each one of your SAL pieces are lovely, DJ. I look forward to seeing what SAL you are going to start. Have a wonderful week!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy with your SALs! The only way to keep up is to stitch them on the release day if you possibly can.