Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I guess I'm on a roll, but I think it stops here...

I have promised this piece to a lady in exchange for a painting.  I've been trying to find time to get it finished, but it's been a wild ride at my house for a while now.  Between outings with the family...and helping them with the house they just bought...and trying to get things ready for the fair, I've been running in circles!  Yesterday I was finally able to get the trim and today I finally had a big enough chunk of time to get it together.  Now to let it dry good before I ship it off.  Here is my finish of Noble Companions from the Leisure Arts book called Christmas Portraits.  It was stitched on 36 count light mocha over two.  I am sooooo tempted to keep it...but a promise is a promise, right?  



I guess that's all for this post.  I hope everyone is safe and healthy after our long weekend.  Stay safe and Happy Stitching! 

2 comments:

diamondc said...

DJ: What a beauty the Noble Companions is, lovely fabric choice and stitching.
I hope you share a photo of the painting you exchanged it for.


Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a lovely design and so beautifully finished too. I can see why it's going to be difficult to part with but we've seen the painting she sent you so you have to follow through now!