Thursday, March 24, 2022

Whoop Whoop....Remember Me is finished!

Hi Fellow Stitchers!  

I started this piece a few days ago.  I've been working on some really involved pieces and I needed something quick to stitch and finish.  Don't we all need that sense of accomplishment now and then?  I really love this piece.  I joined in two of the Scattered Seed Sampler year long clubs but never took the time to stitch them.  I made it as one of my goals this year to stitch the 8 I have hanging around here.  I don't think I'll be going in order as I can't remember how they were sent, but I'm going to finish the ones I like the most first.  I'm trying to decide if I should add my initials and date I finished, or my Mom's initials and date she passed.  I'll give it some time.  Anyway....I stitched this on 40 count Country Mocha over two.  36 count was included in the kit, but you know me and my 40 count...haha.  I'll probably used the 36 count for something else later on.  Now to fully finish it...I'll keep you posted.  



Now to decide what to stitch next...?  I hope you all are safe and healthy.  I've been worried about my Texas Pen Pal.  Last I heard she was near the wildfires that were burning there.  The next day they had tornados in the area.  I don't want to bug her too much but hope that she is safe.  I'll probably message her later today.  Stay safe everyone, it's been a wild weather adventure lately!  Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi DJ: I do Tammy Blacks Scattered Seeds designs myself, I really like her style,
Looking forward to seeing your final finish on this one, so many finish differently.

Catherine

MartinaM said...

Remember Me is a very nice motif, I like it very much. I'm excited to see what's next.
take good care of yourself
Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

Remember me is beautiful, you could put your initials and the date stitched under one key and your Mum's under the other.

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finish, DJ! Love the colors in this one.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a lovely little remembrance piece. I think it needs your Mum's initials on it,
Hope your friend is OK