Monday, March 14, 2022

Happy Pi Day!

Good Morning Stitchers!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, Max is firmly planted in his perch by the window watching all the animals in the backyard frolicking in the sunshine.  It's a great day to celebrate Pi day!



What is Pi day?  Well it's March 14...and the value of Pi is 3.14 and beyond...LOL  I have a pen pal in Texas....we are supposed to stitch something each month and there are themes we are given to use as ideas for our stitching.  My partner didn't want to stitch anything pi related, so I stitched something else instead (I'll post in the GG post tomorrow).  I had done a little research and found this pattern.  Being the nerdy math major I couldn't resist stitching this for myself.  This is Happy Pi Day 2019 by Geri Ambrose from her Mathysphere Etsy website.  It was stitched on 28 count sage over two and finished in a 4 inch tart pan. 

So...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  I hope you have have a wonderful Pi Day!  And I'll see you back here tomorrow.  I have a lot to show you for GG day!!  Happy Stitching! 

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy Pi Day, DJ! I love your pi/pie stitch. So adorable! Have a great week!

diamondc said...

DJ: Sweet Pi stitch and finish.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitch, happy Pi day, it doesn't work here in the UK as we do our dates day/month

Katie said...

Ohhh so cute!