Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sampler September

Well it was all over Facebook...or at least wherever I was looking...about Sampler September, so I thought I would join in.  My husband bought me this sampler with the floss for Christmas last year and I had been itching to start it.  September gave me a good excuse.  So...I started on September 1st.  This is Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler.  I wasn't sure about the floss at first, but the farther I go the more I love it!  The frame I'm using is kinda big...so it hurts my wrist to work on it for too long, but with a little luck I'll finish it in time for the fair next year.  Wish me luck!  




That's all I have for today...Thanks for visiting and Happy Stitching!
 

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your start on Beatrix looks fabulous, DJ. Sampler September was all over Instagram as well. Happy October!

diamondc said...

Hi DJ: Nice progress, such a lovely design.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super stitching, I didn't see anything on Facebook haha

Shelly said...

It's very pretty! Nice start so far😊

Katie said...

Oh that's beautiful and delicate.