Monday, October 4, 2021

I found a model for my dress!

Our Granddaughter was so exhausted after helping us move her into her new apartment, that she fell into a deep sleep....so I took the opportunity to put her dress on over her onesie,  just to see if it would fit.  I'm just so in love with this little lady, and cherish each and ever snuggle I get!  It took us 3 days to get the kids moved into their new apartment and clean their old apartment....moving is never fun...



I didn't get a lot of stitching done this weekend, but only have a little bit more on the Winter Quaker October part, so will be back soon to show pictures.  

Remember, every time you comment during the month of October, you will get a chance to enter in the giveaway (which I still haven't decided what it will be).  I'm having trouble replying to comments, so forgive me if you don't get a return email.  I'm doing the best I can (sometimes the internet gives me gray hair!  LOL)  Till then, Happy Stitching!  Stay safe and well, won't you? 

5 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Oh she is so lovely. The dress is beautiful.

Donna G. said...

What a beautiful dress on a beautiful baby!

Terri said...

She is precious!! So cute!

diamondc said...

DJ: She is positively adorable and such a sweet model.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a teeny tiny baby! She looks so sweet in the new dress too.