Sunday, February 7, 2021

February Modern Folk Embroidery

Whew!  I love this pattern, but stitching it is another story!  LOL  I want to keep up with my SALs this year, so I'm stitching the parts during the first part of the month before I stitch anything else.  This one is on a scroll frame, and hard for me to hold.  Challenge upon challenge, but I really do love how it works.  Here is the February portion finished!  Yay!  What should I stitch next?  



Looks like we dodged a bullet with the weather, the expected snowstorm merely made the roads wet in our area.  It melted almost as soon as it hit the ground, for which I'm thankful.  I'm going to the clinic tomorrow to have my second shingles shot and I hate driving on snowy roads.  Ah the joys of turning 60!

Off to find my next project to stitch...stay safe everyone and Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful DJ, it's lovely. Be careful driving, good luck with your injection.

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

I am also working on this one! I'm not up to date like you are. Yours is gorgeous!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, this is looking stunning. I love the colours you've chosen too. Well done on keeping up so far!

Katie said...

I just love the colors in this one. So beautiful. Enjoy whatever you work on next.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I also love the colours in this design. If I didn't have so many other designs to stitch I would start it myself.