Thursday, February 11, 2021

Anniversaries of the Heart

Well I finally decided it was time to work on Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs.  I've been pushing this aside while I work on SALs and other things I wanted to work on each month, but I thought it was time to pull this out.  I had been waffling on who to remember this month with this chart...it suddenly dawned on me that there were newly weds in the family now and it was time to include them in the sampler.  Why not add the lovebirds in the February design...perfect right?  They were happy when I sent them a picture of the sampler as it is now.



I'll be back in a couple of days with the Gifted Gorgeousness update.  Hopefully I'll have some more things stitched to show for GG.  It's a snow day here today...this will hamper the kids who are moving into a new apartment this week.  Hopefully there will be a big enough break so they can get the big stuff moved without getting wet.  Fingers crossed!  Happy Stitching! 

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Of course February is the month for Love! Great idea.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Perfect for February when love is in the air 💕

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a perfect way to include Ben and Heather in this design.