Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Mayflower has made landfall!

I have really enjoyed stitching on Coming to America!  While the original voyage landed on November 10, 1620, my voyage took just a little less time.  I'm happy to say the frog only visited once and just briefly!  And I really think I will miss stitching on this but my wrist will be thankful, it was beginning to feel the strain from the Q-snap I was using.  Now to decide if I frame it or make it into a bell pull.  Decisions, Decisions!  Thank you for all of your encouragement over the past few weeks!



That's all I have to report for today!  Happy Stitching everyone! 

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your Mayflower finish, DJ! It looks fabulous.

deb said...

Looks fantastic - congratulations! I just love those seagulls at the top.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Congratulations, DJ. It's a wonderful finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for your Mayflower finish, perfect timing!