Sunday, February 25, 2024

Anne is halfway there!

Hi fellow stitchers!  I have some exciting news to share!  I have reached the halfway point of Anne Thomas!  I reached this point two days ago, but didn't take the time to post until today.  My hope is to finish 5 pages a month and so far I'm still on track!  Yay!  I did finish a good portion of page 13 because I hoped to finish the whole bird over the IHSW so I'm actually ahead of schedule for next month.  



I promised myself I would stop after I reached the 5 pages for the month and stitch something else, so now I'm working on Ready for Christmas by Durene Jones from the 2023 JCS Ornament Issue.  This one is being stitched on 40 count Burch over two.  I had hoped to make it a bit smaller, but it's a bigger pattern than I expected!  LOL!!  Anyway...I thought I would show progress on this one too!  Hopefully I'll have this finished by the end of the month too!  Wish me luck...for some odd reason, I've had to stitch and rip and stitch and rip...weird.  I love this one and it's companion piece (I hope to stitch that one too soon!).  Here is my odd looking headless snowman....EEEEEEEK!  



I'm off to get some finishing done, it's about time as I've accumulated a few things that need to be fully finished.  Not my favorite part of stitching...but I hate to see them sitting on the sidelines!  I have to put my thinking cap on...so if you smell something burning...bring the fire extinguisher!  It's about to get HOT in here!  LOL!!  

Til next time...Happy Stitching!  

4 comments:

Mary said...

I just love seeing progress pictures on Anne Thomas. The colors are so beautiful and I just love florals. I have that project on my to do list. I love Durene Jones designs.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great going, half way deserves a big celebration. Your snowman looks cute even without his head

Katie said...

Wow gorgeous progress. I love your headless snowman though haha. Good luck with your finishing. I'm getting the itch to drag out my sewing machine. We'll see when it happens.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the progress on Anne Thomas, she looks fabulous!
The headless snowman is such a fun project too.