Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thought for the day...

I just wanted to share with you a gift I received for my birthday. Here is a picture of the front.
Not only do I love the design, but the back has an engraved saying. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a beautiful butterfly." I have marveled at the timing of this gift, and the wording couldn't have been more appropriate. I honestly feel like a metamorphosis is taking place. Hopefully I'll be a beautiful butterfly when this is over. I just had to share this thought. So the next time life hands you some extreme trials, remember, you may become a beautiful butterfly when it's over.
*Hugs*

4 comments:

Gillie said...

So pretty and looks so good with what you are wearing!

Babs in Alabama said...

How pretty and how thoughtful. I agree with Gillie, it looks so good with your outfit. You will be a beautiful butterfly when its over because you already are such a beautiful butterfly now.
hugs, babs

Edy said...

Keep munching those mulberry leaves!

MysteryKnitter said...

That necklace is pretty. I wish you the strength to carry on and face whatever the future has in store for you.