Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Good Morning!

I'm praying for all my friends and family that you will find many blessings to count today and to remind you to thank the Lord who provides everything for us. I'm thankful that my Lord is ever present and helping me walk this journey. I'm thankful for my family and for those who have come beside me during the trials I've faced this year and boosted my spirits and listened to me express my concerns. I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned this year and keep praying that it will soften my heart and create a new being that is ready, willing, and able to serve my Lord. I'm thankful for the many friends I've made this year and can only hope and pray that I'm as much a blessing to you as you are to me. I hope that you will find many blessings to be thankful for this day and throughout the coming year.

On a lighter note...

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious
May your pies take a prize
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!
(Seen on a "Lawson" e-card)

May your day be filled with good friends, good food and good fun! *Hugs*