Tuesday, November 24, 2020

And the FFO continues!

It feels good to get so many of my smaller pieces finally finished!  The round ones are the easiest for me to finish, so I guess they are getting done first.  I'm sure you are probably tired of seeing them...but here they are none-the-less.  This blog is where I record when, where, and how I make them...and who I give them to.  I will try to update the ribbon making process.  It's hard to do in pictures, and I really don't want to video myself...so I'll do my best.  Here is what I finished yesterday.

Dashing through the snow 2018 JCS Ornament Issue



Heart of Christmas 2018 JCS Ornament Issue



Ring in the Joy 2007 JCS Ornament Issue



The Holy Family Nov/Dec 1993 JCS Magazine



My Friendly Gnome 2020 JCS Ornament Issue




I have many more in the middle of production...so I'm sure there will be more pictures soon.  Stay tuned!  LOL  Happy Stitching (and finishing) Y'all! 

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hi DJ! I love seeing your finished ornaments. Each one is beautifully finished. Well done!

Katie said...

How could we possibly get sick of these? They are adorable. Love the Dashing through the snow and the gnome. Adorable!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love all of those! It must be fun choosing the ribbon trim for each one. Are you linking up for Mary's Smalls SAL this month? I think you have more finishes than all of us put together!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Terrific finishes. I keep meaning to try the ruffled ribbon.