Monday, October 31, 2022

October Halloween Blog Hop



Oh my goodness, it's Halloween and time for Jo's annual Halloween Blog Hop!  If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, head on over to Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching and start at the beginning.  There will be instructions there.  

I'm so caught up with handing out candy and checking in on our little Boo...



I almost forgot to post the letter...so here it is!  The letter is ...  



So here is a little spooky banner I was sent in an exchange.  So much fun!  I haven't stitched anything spooky in a long while so hopefully I'll be excused LOL.  



I hope you all are having a wonderful time....to carry on with the blog hop, check out the next letter by clicking here http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.com  

Happy Hopping and  Happy Stitching! 

8 comments:

jocondine said...

Still hoping and collecting letters, thank you! What a great banner, better check our closets! Lovely mummy too. Amicalement. xxx

FlashinScissors said...

Hi DJ,
Still hopping! Sounds like a happy time!
Love the banner, and thank you for the letter. 😁
Barbara x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. The stitched skeleton is so cute and so is the Baby Mummy!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super photo, thank you for the letter, happy Halloween 🎃

Katie said...

What a cute outfit. Love your Halloween banner too.

diamondc said...

Hi DJ: Fun post, little Boo is so cute.

Catherine

Sandy said...

We didn't have any trick or treaters again this year. Over the years we typically only get 3 or 4, but it's been a few years now since we've even had that. Your banner is cute. I'm not up to speed about the letters and don't remember reading about it, so will have to hop over and find out what gives.
Sandy's Space

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks for the letter, I hope you had a fun day!