Monday, November 22, 2021

It's All Fun and Games until the Ribbon runs out!

Don't you hate that?  I'm on a roll....I've been fully finishing up things for Christmas and I'm tearing through my finished items....and then the dreaded moment when I run out of ribbon happens.  Production comes to a screeching halt.  I run to JoAnn's in desperation and guess what?  There is no 1/4" white   or red ribbon anywhere in the store.  What dastardly villian has bought all the 1/4"  ribbon?  We had a play date with Aubrey that night so there was no time to go to another store....so this was all I was able to accomplish over the weekend.  All in all I think I got quite a bit done!  I have until Thanksgiving to finish up a few of these so they will reach their recipients in time.   Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Stitching!

Brooke's Books Advent 17-19 Found on the freebie pages of her website.  






Christmas Morning by Sue Hillis with a few alterations.   These all came from the same leaflet.




First Christmas by MandIStitch found on Etsy.




Merry Wishes by Brenda Gervais.



The Winter is Past by Blackbird Designs from the book In Friendship's Way.





4 comments:

diamondc said...

DJ: They are all adorable ornaments, the box top and box are beautiful.
At the Joann's here in Minnesota they move all the 1/4 -1/5inch ribbons to the Christmas section do not know why but maybe that's their way.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

Catherine

Mayte said...

Si, estas en racha, y ademas con trabajos preciosos¡¡¡

Katie said...

Never fails when you need it you can't find it. Love all your finishes. The box is my favorite though.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy! Love the Advent Animals over one, every time I see them I want to stitch them!