Thursday, January 28, 2021

Little by little...

Keeping busy!  I just wanted to update a little bit what I've been stitching.

Today I finished January by Serenita di Campagna.  This was part of a SAL last year, I just never found time to get them stitched.  The first three months were free, I found them on her facebook page.  She has a lot of nice freebies there.  This was stitched on 36 natural over two.  I love these little designs!!  They are all very sweet.



I finally got my act together to take a  picture of how far I've come getting 6 Fat Men by Lizzie Kate ready for the Round Robin.  This is a series of 6 different charts.  I hope to get one of these stitched before I send it on it's way.  There never seems to be enough time in the day!!  LOL  In all honesty, I think I could send it away like it is and then finish it when it comes back.  More to think about.  Anyway...here is where I'm at, and a picture of what it should look like when it's done.  This is stitched on 36 count Amber over two.  I'm waiting on a couple of floss to arrive but hopefully everything will be ready by March!




That's it for the update today.  Fingers crossed I'll get some things fully finished tomorrow.  I'm really pleased with my progress so far this month!  With the January finish above that makes 14 finishes this month!  Stay safe and Happy Stitching! 

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The LK snowman piece for the round robin is looking good, DJ. Well done on getting the January block finished!

Clare-Aimetu said...

January is a lovely finish. Thanks for showing your Six Fat Men, it's a super chart. Enjoy your Round Robin, it's a long time since I did one, they are great fun.

Katie said...

Oh beautiful work on both pieces.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The January design is lovely! Have you seen the Victoria Sampler monthly free series? That's on their FB page.
The RR design is great, is it a group of friends you are stitching with?

diamondc said...

DJ: Your January Snowman is adorable.
Snowmen Melt Thy Heart is such a sweet design, nice progress.

Catherine

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

January is pretty. Six Fat Men will look good when completed. It's ages since anyone has written about doing Round Robins.