Monday, July 20, 2020

Ooooh and then there was the roof of a house!!

I finally found some time to stitch on Gloria!  And look what appeared....the roof of a little house!  Almost every part of this SAL has a surprise, and it's been so much fun waiting for each piece to be revealed.  I can hardly wait for part 16 to see what is in the next line!


DH finally went back to work today after months of being home.  It's with mixed feelings...it's oddly quiet here at DJ's Digs.  I know he was yearning to get back to work, he was bored silly here at home.  I know he'll feel more productive, but I worry for his safety, he was always picking up something at work...like colds and the flu.  Oh well all I can do is pray he stays healthy.

Here's hoping that someday we will be back to some sense of normalcy.  Take care!  And Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A house? How exciting! I am loving each instalment of this design too.
Hope DH stays healthy, I am considering getting the flu jab for the first time this year. I saw a recommendation that everyone over 50 should have it to stay as healthy as possible.
I am back at work too but wearing a visor and using sanitiser as much as possible.

Robin in Virginia said...

Gloria is looking good, DJ. A little roof nestled into the tree. Praying that your husband remains healthy as well as you!

Needles Everywhere said...

Fabulous

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love seeing the updates for this project. The colour combination is amazing.