Friday, February 27, 2009

Why is it always windy on garbage day?

Good morning!

I can tell it's going to be one of those days. What am I talking about? It's been one of those weeks! I've been attempting to start a biscornu for several days. I've had the fabric stashed away for some time now. Yesterday I couldn't find the pattern for several hours...struggling with but first disease. Last night I finally found the pattern, and started a search for the floss. After several hours (and I DO mean hours!) I found all the floss I needed, but not the metallic thread. I know it's around here somewhere, but WHERE? DH was going out to take DS to basketball practice so I had him stop at the store for metallic thread but then discovered I needed beads... *sigh*. Needless to say, I didn't get anything done on the biscornu last night but gathering SOME of the materials. I was going to go out today But First... aw forget it, I'm not going out today, it's REALLY windy, and speaking of which, WHY is it always windy on garbage day? I swear half our recycling is strewn around the neighborhood, possibly the county. I see things flying past the window, I half expect to see Dorothy's house from the Wizard of Oz to go streaming by. The story of my life...Gone with the wind!

No comments: