Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the Thirteenth

Good Afternoon!

I just want to say from the beginning, that I do not believe in good luck or bad luck, but it's days like today that give Friday the 13th it's reputation! I'm ready to head back to bed and put the covers over my head! LOL

I've been frogging today. It's like I'm putting in one stitch and taking out two! I've been trying to finish one particular spot on my spot sampler for almost two weeks now, and when I'm about to use the last strand I'll need, things are going wrong. You can't see me, but I'm banging my head on the keyboard here in frustration! I'll get past this, but I'm guessing today is NOT that day! So...when the going gets tough...the tough go shopping! I'm going to pick DS up from school (hopefully he'll have had a better day than I have!) and I'm going shopping. He needs new shoes (due to an achillies tendon injury) and I need a new perspective...so here I go! Wish me luck...the good kind! LOL Good thing St. Patricks day is only a few days off, I'm part Irish, I'll get my luck back! Tootles!

3 comments:

Joke said...

Oh my dear, I think you need a shrink or a good friend LOL, please don't hurt yourself ;)

nutmegg said...

You get times like that, just put it away for a few days and things will be better....shopping is good therapy.....me I get in the garden and attack it, those poor weeds don't stand a chance, a break is usually all it takes....ps...my hubby was born on Friday the 13th...his good luck.....he met and married me!!!!!!!!.

MysteryKnitter said...

I hope all the best for your son.