Saturday, May 21, 2022

Slowly but surely I'm catching up...

Things have slowed down a bit, thankfully, but not in the way I would like.  My beautiful Granddaughter gave me a cold...and I've been coughing and sneezing like crazy, though it might be partly caused by allergies, it's been a bad year for them...anyway...I said all that to say, I've kept my fingers busy while I've been home convalescing!  I'm beginning to catch up from all the weeks I was so busy!  

I'm caught up in.... Cottage Garden SAL by Wiehenburg.  



Tale as Old as Time  SAL by Story Stitches.  



Linen & Threads 2020 SAL.  



And I've finished Four Calling Birds and Five Golden Rings from the 12 Days of Christmas from the 2002.  




And just for fun, I threw in Old Glory by Little House Needleworks stitched on 40 count Ivory linen over two.  I used the DMC equivalent floss.  



I still am behind in some of the Christmas ornaments, but I think I just may be caught up by the end of the month!  Wish me luck!  Till then, Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I hope your cold has gone. Lovely stitching on your projects. I find as the summer comes I am slower in my blog reading and my stitching, I guess because I'm out and about more.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly. My son doesn't call it a "cold", he's been telling me he has a "hot cough"! But then he types "juice better" so I give him a drink.

Nice progress on your various projects. I love the colours you've chosen for the Garden Sampler.