Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Another day, another half dozen...

Well, it was a crafty day yesterday for sure!  I'm determined to get these Bride's Tree ornaments finished !!  I snipped, and stitched, and stabbed my fingers a few times, and maybe threw a few darns and rats in the air yesterday, but I think I like the outcome!  Here are the latest Bride's Tree ornaments I've fully finished.  If you want to know pattern names (or kit names) or meaning of the symbols, please visit my 2020 goals page and they are all listed towards the bottom of the page.  I have two left to finish, the little stockings, and I'm mulling that over the best way to finish them.  If you have any ideas, or tutorials you can send me too, please post in the comments.  Thanks!  








Last, but not least, I let myself stitch on something.  I think I may have mentioned this before, but I "signed up" for a challenge to stitch at least 20 minutes a day.  So even though my fingers were sore, I decided to pick up Gloria and stitch a little to try and catch up.  This is a SAL by Tempting Tangles that started this month and they are already on the second part!  I'm still working on the first part.  I'm not sure what it is about this pattern, but I've stitched, and frogged and stitched some more.  I'm hoping my brain sorts itself out before I lose interest in this poor project!  Wish me luck!!



And that's all there is to print today!  Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You work is superb, great progress on your ornaments

Katie said...

Beautiful finishes! Hope you can find the rhythm with Gloria.

Robin in Virginia said...

The Bride's Tree finished ornaments are beautiful. Well done, DJ! I am glad you took the 20 minutes and stitched. Gloria is looking so pretty.

Julie said...

The dove ornament gets my vote in these pretty ones, that is so delightful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Ornaments look stunning. I can't wait to hear their reaction and maybe see a photo of them on their tree.
Love the way Gloria is turning out too.

Kaisievic said...

DJ, I am really enjoying following your progress on your Bride's Ornaments - I can't wait to see the whole set together. Good luck with Gloria.