Friday, February 14, 2020

Hoppy Valentine's Day! Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

Happy Valentine's Day!



And welcome to the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop!  Yes, I know I wrote Hoppy in the title of this posting....I thought it was fitting for today!  Thanks to Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching, who set up this lovely blog hop, you can enjoy a little game!  Each of us who are participating sent Jo a picture we thought represents Valentine's Day.  She then gave each of us a different picture, and we are supposed to hop around and find the picture we submitted.  That person becomes our Secret Stitching Sweetheart.  Fun right?  It all begins on Jo's blog, so hop on over to Serendipitous Stitching  (click here) and enjoy seeing what other stitchers are sharing on this special day!  Whoever stitched this one must know my heart!  It's my favorite food group!  And now I must run out and find some chocolate, because I now have the biggest craving!  Beautifully stitched isn't it?  Thank you Jo for setting up this fun hop, and thank you Secret Sweetheart!  

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you all have a special sweetheart to share the day with!  Happy Stitching!

21 comments:

jocondine said...

It's no me even if my heart belongs to chocolate too! Great calorie-free stitching, lovely and tasty cookies! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I know I've seen that somewhere, but I'm not sure whose it is. Happy Valentine's Day!

gracie said...

Lovely but not mine.

Vickie said...

Oh how fun! This is not mine though. Happy Valentine's Day DJ!πŸ’Œ

Sarah Haggett said...

This is a lovely piece, but it’s not mine sadly! I was already craving chocolate and now I really want some πŸ˜‚

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great design but it isn't my stitching, happy Valentine's Day πŸ’•

Ann C. said...

You received a lovely valentine, but it’s not mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Mary's Thread said...

What a SWEET Valentine! My heart belongs to chocolate too! :) But not my stitch!

Mia said...

Lovely stitching full of love, but I am not your valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Beth in IL said...

It isn't mine, but the sentiment is so true!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart this year.
Chocolate is a great Love of mine too!

FlashinScissors said...

Tee hee, it’s very SWEET!
But no, not mine. I hope you find out whose it is soon!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Oh I love this stitch so much. What a great Valentine. It's not from me but it is adorable. Have a very happy Valentine's Day. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Astrids dragon said...

This love of chocolate is stitched my me. One can never have enough🍫πŸͺ🍬, I'm thinking brownies tonight!
Happy Heart Day!

Julie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Sweet stitch from Astrid.
I love chocolate .... yummy!

Elfie said...

I love this Valentine - it's so sweet.

Christine said...

Oh, that's a cute one!

Katie said...

Hopping by looking for my piece. Astrid stitched this beautiful piece. I recognized it right away. Off to keep looking.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That would be an apt sentiment for me, DJ. Astrid has hit the nail on the head :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Now that's ma kind of valentine for sure!

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his chest?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately find him expose his heart and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.