Well things are moving along here at DJ's Digs. I'm working through the medical appointments along with keeping up with a SAL I'm doing with Ms. Mouse. I gave up working on the Pansy Sampler until I decide what thread I'm going to use so started something new. So let's get started...
First up is the next motif in Simple Gifts. Ms. Mouse has left me in the dust and completed the border except for the satin stitch centers. There are only two more motifs to go but I'm going to keep to the schedule for now. There are too many things I'm wanting to stitch. So it's by Jeannette Douglas and stitched on 36 count Dirty Teacup one over two. Here is where I'm leaving it today.
Next up is what I'm working on now. This is called Spooky Treats by The Victoria Sampler. It's stitched on 28 count antique ivory two over two. I saw this when it was first published and had to have it, it's too cute! Here is where I left off last night.
I threw in something small to give my aching wrist a break and finished this, Autumn Turkey by Erin Elizabeth. It's stitched on 32 count Vintage Blue Whisper two over two. I'm still working out how to fully finish it, but hopefully by the next time I post I'll have it fully finished.
I guess that's all I have for now. I hope everything is going well wherever you are. Happy Stitching!




No comments:
Post a Comment