Thursday, September 13, 2018

Summer Postcard Blog Hop


Hi!  And welcome to my little corner of the world and the Summer Postcard Blog Hop that Jo, over at Serendipitous Stitching, is hosting!  

This postcard comes from Vickie of A Stitcher's Story.  


And here is her message:

Hello sweet friend! I am sending you a little bit of the beach and a tiny star fish too! I hope you are out enjoying the sunshine this summer. My family enjoys lots of frozen custard🍦all summer long. We live in the frozen custard capital of the world!😋
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Vickie🐩

You can hop on over to Vickie's blog here and continue on your journey.  CLICK HERE

If you would like to start your hop from the beginning, you can start on Jo's blog at this blog entry.  Scroll to the bottom and you'll find the list.  It's fun visiting the other blogs...so enjoy hopping around and it's fun to leave a little message as you go!  I know the blog writers will appreciate a note.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Hi DJ! So glad you received my postcard! I hope you are enjoying the end of summer. And maybe some ice cream or frozen custard?

FlashinScissors said...

Hi DJ, hope you have been enjoying your Summer!
Lovely postcard from Vickie and such sweet words.
I’ve never tried frozen custard! I might try that next time we make custard!😊
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

I just love this adorable Lizzie Kate. Thanks for sharing the postcard you received.

Christine said...

What a lovely postcard!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A perfect summer postcard. I hadn't heard of frozen custard before. It sounds good.

Julie said...

Vickie stitched such a lovely postcard to send to you.

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet card from Vickie, too bad there's no such thing as a Poodle fish! And custard sounds wonderful right about now.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Summer Postcard Blog Hop. It's been so much fun and a nice way to round off the year.

jocondine said...

How nice to have a beach walk with Vickie's postcard. It brings to me sound of waves too. Amicalement. xxx