Friday, April 16, 2010

UFO stitching

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling a little hm...not really proud of myself, but pleased I guess. For the first time in a while I actually remembered that Thursday was UFO day and got some stitching done on an old SAL. This one was offered by Alice and Company and some OLD pictures can be seen here (if you scroll REALLY far down on the web page) of her previous SAL. Just click on the link: http://squarenews.blogs.com/linsanslautre/stitch-a-long-with-me/ . I love her new one, but haven't purchased it yet, though I have to tell you I'm sorely tempted! So... here are some before and after pictures.














I didn't get much done, I had a lot of interruptions yesterday and too much on my mind to really focus, but I THINK I did enough to ward off the wet noodle! *Looking pleadingly in Allison Joy's direction* I was supposed to work but had had a rough day the day before and just couldn't bring myself to go in. I got up, got showered and dressed, and just didn't go in. Sorry, Ken...and the others who had to cover for me, I just couldn't get my act together.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the spring colours on the SAL.

nutmegg said...

i really do like the Sampler...xoxo

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Here's a cyber hug for you today!!

Gillie said...

Good girl, I'm proud of you! Lovely colours!

Jo said...

Looks lovely DJ and I'm sure Alison Joy will count this as working on a UFO...luckily she doesn't say how much we have to stitch on them!