Wednesday, December 18, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Day 6





Day 6 is dawning and promising to be a beautiful warm sunny day!  What a change over the past few rainy, foggy mornings!  I'm looking forward to heading out to Bible study and spending time with some lovely ladies I have recently been getting to know.  But first I had to open my gift for today!  Georgena has been spoiling me with such fun things to stitch.  Today she gave me pre-finished hot mitts and a pretty brown color.  They will look wonderful in my kitchen!  Now to find something appropriate to stitch on them...decision, decisions!




Here is what I gave to Marcy.  It's been a challenge keeping the price to $2.00 a gift...but we can all use a writing pen sometimes, can't we?  I thought this was pretty with the flowers on it!  I hope she likes it!




I got news last night that Ms. Mouse received her package!  I can now show you the little package I put together for her.  Enjoy, Ms. Mouse!




And here is what she sent me!  I actually received two packages from her, the second included the project bag and the ort bag...and just because she showed me a picture and I said I liked it...yes, I'm truly spoiled!!  




I'm happy to report that only the outlining is left on Winter's Majesty!!  I would love to sit home and finish up the stitching on this piece, but friends are calling so I must go.  




Maybe tomorrow I'll have good news!  Only 6 more days until Christmas!!  Are you ready?   See you tomorrow, until then...Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Ashwami Kumar Gautam said...

very nice article keep doing good work christmas day

Katie said...

Another great day of gifts and what a lovely gift you received in the mail. Wohoo!!! You got this....or probably already did. I'm behind haha.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been spoiled and it's not even Christmas yet! Or it wasn't when you posted LOL