Monday, December 16, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4



What fun!!  Today Georgena sent me a kit to stitch and make Gift tags!  Just in time too...I can probably knock one or two of these out for a present or two this year!  Thank you so much Georgena!



I sent Marcy this stamp, as she likes to make cards and other things.  I hope she likes it...it has different sayings on it so you can use it for different things!  I do try to find gifts that include all their hobbies!



I hope all of you are enjoying the season.  I saw a wonderful post on Facebook this morning about remembering the true reason for the season.  It's meant to be a time of remembrance of the gift of salvation, a time of peace and reflection.  I do get caught up in the hustle and bustle so this was a timely reminder.  I did have a busy weekend putting up our tree, and decorating a bit (I'll try to post pictures of our tree soon!).  But now that that is over (and I have most of my gifts bought) I can finally unwind and start to reflect.  I do love this time of year...AND we even got a wee bit of snow overnight.  So...try to slow down and enjoy your family.  And...find time for stitching!!  Happy Stitching everyone!  

2 comments:

Katie said...

Another wonderful day of gifts.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That stamper is neat! I know someone who'd like that.
When I was a child my career ambition was to have a job which used a date stamp! I did get my wish!