Monday, December 23, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11



Oh...it's day 11...Christmas is almost here!  Are you ready? This little gift from Georgena is going to come in so handy considering the stitching plans I have for next year!  I have a TON of Mill Hill beaded kits I'm planning on stitching and this is going to help sooooo much!  I can't thank you enough, Georgena!!


And here is what I sent Marcy.  I hope she enjoys the gifts I've been sending as much as I've enjoyed mine!  I made this little guy out of a battery operated tea light...I hope it lights up her life!  haha


So yesterday I didn't get any stitching done either.  DH always has so many plans and none of them include me stitching...haha.  I have to say, he makes life interesting though!  We saw the new Star Wars movie yesterday.  How sad to see the trilogy of trilogies end.  I've been watching them since my high school days...42 years ago!  I had so many plans...and a full day planned for tomorrow and Wednesday...but I think I might be coming down with something.  UGH!!  I'll  live but there will be no joy in Whoville if I miss all the fun I had planned.  *Sigh*  But on a high note, that means I can rest and stitch....there's always a silver lining!

Off I go...to sip come Coke a cola and hope my tummy cooperates!  Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll see you in tomorrow's post!  Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The bead organiser is great!

Katie said...

Another great day of exchanges. We need to get out to see the new Star Wars movie.