Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finally..some stitching!

Hello fellow bloggers!

I've done a wee bit of stitching, but must say, my Mom is visiting and she has kept me hopping.  We've been sight seeing, going to the movies (Now you see me...I liked it very much!), going to Toby's Dinner Theater...TWICE (We saw The Wiz and Nunsense) and shopping til we dropped!  I don't know how she's done it as I'm exhausted!!  I finally threw up my hands today and told her and the boys to go on without me and I had a pajama day!  YAY!  The good news is that I got some stitching in today and I feel rested, FINALLY!!

With a little help from my Mom and her sewing machine I was able to finish up my Independence day exchange.  I can't show you pictures until they have arrived safely to Wisconsin.  I sure hope she likes what I've sent!

I stitched a wee bit on Friendship Blooms, a SAL I've been stitching on with Babs and Mouse.  I finished one of the little squares pictured here.




I also continued working on Matter's Choice, filling in more stitches on the house in the middle.



Hopefully I'll be able to show more pictures when my exchange pieces arrive this week.  Till then, have a great week and peaceful stitching!

4 comments:

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Beautiful stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update on your stitching!

Maggee said...

Your SAL is looking so pretty! LOVE Matter's Choice, which is languishing in my stash... Sigh. One day... Hope you enjoyed the down time today! Hugs!

Astrids dragon said...

Can't wait to see your finishes, maybe I can sneak a peak of your pictures when we meet today?!