Thursday, August 13, 2020

I finished another set of 12 days!

 Well, I decided I am going to get some stuff finished up...I should be working on The Last Supper but I feel unsettled, so I'm working on finishing up other stuff until my mind gets back on that particular WIP.

I was working on one of the 12 Days of Christmas a month that was published Winter through Autumn of 2019 in the Stoney Creek Magazine.  But at the beginning of August I decided with the wedding looming and other things going on this year, I might just as well get things moving.  So...I finished 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.  Now to just get them fully finished off.  Here are the ones I finished this month...

8 Maids a Milking


9 Ladies Dancing


10 Lords a Leaping


11 Pipers Piping


12 Drummers Drumming.


I'll be back in a few days with Gifted Gorgeousness...see you then.  Until then, Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great job! They all look great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic work, you romped through the final days, or should that be danced, leapt, drummed and piped!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's great that you've been able to finish them ahead of your original schedule.