Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April challenge

I mentioned in my last post that our LNS (The Stitching Post in Catonsville, MD) will be starting a new challenge to celebrate their anniversary.  I have a special page listed at the top that will notate my progress.  This is the first month of the challenge and the number we've been given was #9.  In my chart, that would be O Come Let Us Adore Him by Lizzie Kate.  It was a busy day yesterday (Thank you Marie for keeping me company while I ran errands.  It was great to see you if even for just a little while) but I finally managed to put a few stitches in just before bed last night.  Here is my starting point.  Let's see how far I get this month!



All the projects I will be working on for this challenge I have had in my stash for ages.  It's about time I pulled them all out and got working on them again!  I also have kitted up 4 other patterns for the ornament challenges I'm participating in.  I know, crazy right?  Wish me luck....and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck with your challenge.

Julie said...

That's a nice chart to start you off.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start for the challenge!