Sunday, December 10, 2017


It's the 10th day of Stitchmas and my stitch friend gave to me.....a beautiful pattern from Summer House Stitch Workes.  All along I've been given, floss, fabric, and and even trim to make this little cushion!  Now I have everything I need to make this, isn't that thoughtful?  I truly have been spoiled rotten!!


Today my partner, Lynne, received a retractable tape measure.  I hope she enjoys using it, she mentioned she didn't have one that rolled itself up.  Aren't we Americans spoiled?



Yesterday my husband decided he was tired of dodging boxes in the living room, and got me started decorating the house for real.  I'm only posting a few of the decorations we have around...but I assembled my village, finally put the ornaments on the tree and even decorated the mantle.  I guess he was having a wee bit of cabin fever because it was snowing and he didn't want to go anywhere.  Haha...ah well, it's done now...






I even had time to FINALLY finish the Linen & Threads Mystery SAL, but that shall remain a mystery for you until the 15th.  I'll unveil it then for Gifted Gorgeousness.  Now all I have left to do is finish shopping, get my cards and a couple packages in the mail, and get everything wrapped.  Monday is going to be a fun day!

I'm taking a break today though, and trying to get my other SAL's caught up.  We'll see how that goes!  haha  I hope you are having a restful Sunday and enjoying the season!

4 comments:

Justine said...

How thoughtful of your swap partner to include all the threads, fabric and trimmings for that lovely chart!
I can't manage to post comments every day but I'm enjoying seeing what you have to open each day.
Your home looks lovely.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

My son loves those tapes measures for playing with!

Your tree is awesome and I love the village too. They seem to be very popular in America. I used to collect Lilliput Lane cottages, but they didn't do many Christmas ones.

Katie said...

Great gifts. Love your decorations. I just realized today I missed doing my son's shelf so that will hopefully be done soon. Next Monday I will start all the wrapping. The shopping is finally done...mostly haha.

Linda said...

Your decorations are lovely DJ.

Linda